Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time

It's been a while since I last blogged! Though I remember in my last post that I said I'd try to blog more often. I guess that didn't go as planned huh?

But thankfully, I have downloaded a blogger app on my iPhone! Now I have no excuse not to blog as often as I'd like to.

Past few months or so has been filled with so many happenings! One of it is about me getting a job! I really thank God for having managed to get a job especially with the economy not doing as well as it was.

With work, managing my time is necessary. By this I mean managing the time I have once I am done with work. It's not like how it used to be. Where I had more time than I have now to do the things I want to do. Now, I ensure I spend what little time I have wisely.

People these days hardly have time for themselves. And this, is not a very good thing. If you can't make time for yourself, what are the chances of making time for God? At this point, I'd like to confess that I do struggle with my desire to spend time with God over doing other things.

Thus, I believe that all of us should ask God for wisdom in planning our time and managing it effectively. It is only when we come before God asking Him to help us in this area, do we find ourselves being able to set aside some time to spend with the Father.

Facing some challenges in spending some time with Jesus? Pray and ask God for help. Thank Him for all that He's given to you and that you will want to desire after Him everyday-be it for 5 min or 5 hours. What counts is that you be honest with yourself and your relationship with God.

In His grip and fervor,
Mark Kesavan

No comments:

Post a Comment