Friday, July 30, 2010

Cambodia

I will be leaving for Cambodia in a few hours time! I have been looking forward to this trip as, this will be no ordinary trip. Its a mission trip, one that I have been wanting to embark on for as long as I can remember.

Most of my stuffs are packed and I am all ready to go! I have a strong feeling that I might not be able to sleep tonight due to the excitement that is building up, as the hour to leaving for the airport draws near.

Basically, I will be going to COSI home hostel to teach the kids there English. Though, this is not purely an evangelical outreach, you will never know how the Holy Spirit will lead you and what awaits for the team there. Expect anything and everything, so I was told. Anything can change any moment and we have to be prepared. I am going there with such a mindset. To not rest on my laurels but to be sensitive to how the Holy Spirit will be guiding us along there.

I shall not blog too much as I am sure I will blog about my trip alot more in detail when I do arrive back. In the meantime, I humbly ask that you keep me in prayer. We all need prayer warriors and I hope you can be mine. Here are some prayer pointers that perhaps, if you are unsure of what you should pray for.

1) Being humble and able to discern to the Holy Spirit
2) Building spiritual friendships
3) Understanding what God is saying and doing in life with regards to the mission field
4) Able to overcome any difficulties that might come our way
5) For my family and friends back home, that they will be kept safe while I am away

I shall blog about my trip soon! Till then, take care and God bless :)

In His grip and fervour,

Mark Kesavan

No comments:

Post a Comment