Friday, May 21, 2010

Again

I have thought about doing this for a long time. Even when I first thought about recreating a blog, I was filled with ideas about how I would want this blog to be. The previous one that I had, was created about 9-10 years ago. At a time when my entries were more on expressing my feelings. Not that blogs are suppose to be about expressing feelings rather, I want this blog to have a new direction. A direction pointing towards God.

My intention for this blog is to, hopefully with the grace of God, inspire you to want to know more about our Creator, come closer to Him and to edify yourself through my sharing. Even if you do stumble upon this blog by any chance and you are a pre-believer, I pray that these words will leave a mark that will create a desire for you, to want to know more about Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Thus, a new journey into blogging begins! Walk with me in this journey too?

In His grip and fervour,

Mark Kesavan

No comments:

Post a Comment